7 Night Resort Stay Details
• 7 nights of resort accommodations for 2 people at one of over 3000 resorts, located worldwide (depending on resort up to 4 people may stay in one room: 2 adults + 2 children under 11)
• The customer is responsible for a $100.00 refundable reservations deposit. The refundable deposit will be returned to the customer after the trip has been made.
• The customer simply goes online to www.odenzareg.com and registers their certificate, has the option of paying the $100 refundable deposit online by Credit Card. The customer then receives an email with a link to browse through the available resort inventory where they can put their resort selection on hold and call Odenza to book it. Customers still have the mail-in option available too.
• To view examples of what is available go to www.oneweekgetaway.com
Terms and Conditions by Odenza Marketing Group:
The One Week Getaway certificate entitles you and one companion to 7-nights of resort accommodations (one room based on double occupancy and up to 2 children 11 and under) at one of over 3000 resorts across the world including Canada; USA; Mexico; Caribbean; Atlantic Island; Central and South America
By participating in the program the recipient and guest agree that they have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of use and participation; and provide express consent to receive marketing offers from Odenza by participating with the program. Please note that all phone communication with Odenza is recorded and may be monitored for quality and training purposes.
- To use the promotional travel certificate please visit www.odenzareg.com and follow the instructions to complete and then print the required information (if applicable). The recipient will be required to submit a $100.00USD refundable reservation deposit at the time of registration. This reservation deposit will be returned if you do not complete a travel booking. If you pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) please retain the original terms and conditions for future reference. Odenza reserves the right to request the original validation card in the future. You can also choose to pay by money order which you can attach the printed information from the website to your signed and dated original validation card and return the printed form and original validation card to Odenza Marketing Group (Odenza). Money orders should be made payable to Odenza Marketing Group Inc. We are unable to accept US postal money orders or personal checks. If you have general questions about your program please call 1-866-747-4778 Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm Pacific Time.
- Once your completed information has been received, we will email you further information. If you do not have access to a computer please mail the original signed and dated validation card to the address below along with a stamped self-addressed envelope and Odenza will mail you a manual registration form.
- All vacation offers are subject to Odenza’s availability and promotional inventory in a resort property. Odenza reserves the right to offer an alternate departure date and/or region. Travel during peak vacation periods will be subject to additional costs. All travel must be completed prior to the expiry date printed on the certificate. Please allow enough time to book and complete travel. Registrations will not be accepted within 60 days of the program expiry date. Check-in will depend upon the available property. Regarding children, a unit must be large enough to accommodate children and children 12 or older and more than 2 children will incur additional fees. Odenza is not responsible if a unit will not accommodate more than two guests. Travelers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Only one travel offer per household may be used in a twenty-four (24) month period. It is important that you do not make any travel arrangements until you have received written confirmation of your vacation offer.
- The recipient is responsible to pay for all expenses including, but not limited to: transfers, food, gratuities, all resort taxes and fees, $100.00USD refundable deposit and miscellaneous expenses, where applicable. Once reservations are confirmed, an Odenza service fee will be levied for all changes, cancellations or no-shows, in addition to charges levied by the hotel, airline or travel service provider, if applicable. Each traveler is responsible to obtain all necessary travel documents for each country they visit including but not limited to a passport and travel visas. If you are traveling outside your country of residence Odenza recommends all travelers have a passport valid at least six months beyond your scheduled return date. For your protection, Odenza always recommends the purchase of travel insurance.
- This offer is not valid for groups of two or more certificate holders. Certificates are nontransferable. The certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional, discount or coupon offer. The certificate cannot be used by client principles, employees or related parties.
- The offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash, any monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This certificate is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user, or if not paid for by the primary issuing merchant or distributor, who purchased directly from Odenza.
- By participating in the vacation offer the travelers agree that Odenza will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensatory or consequential damages, whether in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith. Odenza reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). If you require further assistance once your certificate has been properly registered please visit www.odenzahelp.com.